Clinical Practice Guideline Development
SRS has the capacity to provide efficient methodological support for guideline development; our expertise include:
- stakeholder engagement
- management of conflicts of interest
- guideline topic refinement
- a systematic review of the literature
- the GRADE evidence-to-decisions framework
- organising guideline development group meetings
- drafting clear unambiguous and actionable recommendations
SRS methodologists have previously participated in:
- WHO’s guideline development and development methods initiatives
- Guidelines International Network and Performance Measures Working Group’s reporting standards projects.
Need our support in developing CPGs?
Contact us if you are not certain if the service is right for you or if you need a specific type of statistical analysis done.